7.12.12

Girly Bits Shift Happens


Hey lovelies, today I have Girly Bits Shift Happens, a beautiful multichrome. I have so much photos in this post because I just couldn't stop staring at my fingers. 

So Shift Happens (Has an awesome name) changes from green, orange to red & it's like a delectable shimmery beauty. Definitely a layering color, I decided a navy blue would show off the color changes perfectly, China Glaze Calypso Blue.

Girly Bits Shift Happens is available at Llarowe for USD$12.00

Enjoy the pictures guys! This is just one coat by the way :)









7 comments:

  1. this is gorgeous!! I think I need it ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3 I love it so much! I really like how you layered it over a navy blue... it's so beautiful! *_* (lol, i sound like a crazy gril!) Kisses***

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cristina! You're amazing! xoxoxoxoxoxo

      Delete
  3. You make this polish looks so beautiful~!~!~!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Without proper attention and cleaning, these products
    will loss their luster and might even bring about deterioration and damage.
    Bean case, these jewelry cases can be used for home use or travel.
    PMC it can be heated up to high temperatures metamorph to its metallic state.


    my web-site; jewelry ()

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...